Saturday, April 5, 2008

A New Earth

I've always heard about Oprah and how amazing she is. I can't really say much about her personally, but I do know that she is a powerful woman that has a great deal of media reach. I think it is amazing that she uses that reach to spread the importance of awareness.

I recently heard about her webcasts with Eckart Tolle, author of the amazing book "The Power of Now". He just released a new book called "A New Earth". In support of it, Oprah is doing live webcasts with Eckart Tolle every Monday evening for 12 weeks. As of now, they are halfway through at Week 6. I'll be hanging at Monday Night Alive most of those evenings, but I have been watching the archived webcasts and they are amazing. Eckart Tolle is another master of being present. I highly recommend you check them out if you are interested in awareness, awakening, enlightenment or Transformation. Like the Kanes' books, audios and workshops, I think this webcast series is a great support for life.

Check out the webcast archives for "A New Earth". It's absolutely worth watching.

No comments: