Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Goodbye...and Hello!

This post is my pledge to get back to writing about my journeys and experiences here in this bright-eyed life. It's only bright when I choose it to be.

I'm no longer part of the Transformation community, having departed several months back. I have learned so much there and it added to my life immensely, taught me about being present and aware of my thoughts, complaints, preferences and so much more I can't fit it all here. I would really like to thank Ariel & Shya Kane and everyone within the Transformation community for the time we spent together.

Now it's on to other learnings for me: including Centerpointe's Holosync Meditation program, and Bill Harris' (founder of Centerpointe) Life Principles Integration Process program. Both really great and supportive programs for awareness and creating what you want.

Life is a wonderous and amazing journey where I, like you, create and control my experience. I am playing more music than ever before, excelling at my IT job, and getting in the best physical shape I've been in years.

More to come soon...

Best,
David

1 comment:

David Flaherty said...

Get you some, David! Stoked to hear there's more writing on the way. Good to have you back